Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Gran turismo 5

Gran torismo 5 is the newest of them all, this gran torismo has had the best review of them all. playstation decided to up the game a lot more by adding many new tracks and over 1000 cars in the game. Like all the other gran torismos you can set your car handling and your controls. You can race online for pink slips and for game cash to add towards buying new cars. The game is very safistical, for me this game is not my type it's to much compriention and takes to much time to earn your money or credits towards new cars. Also there isn't much of a story like, you can race as a nascar driver, you can race rare exotic cars, or even everyday kind of cars. Being a man who enjoys cars i do enjoy the game but its not a game i would pay extreme prices, i wouldn't mind owning but im not paying the 60$ for it id rather wait a bit for the price to go down befor i start thinking about purchasing this car.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, they are really adding to the game. 1000 cars sound like a bit to many, although i like choices when it comes to a car game. I wouldent mind buying this game but its only for playstation 3 and I do not own a playstation 3. I think il stick with my midnight club LA for now if I feel the need to race on a video game. Thanks for the info.

    ReplyDelete